Friday, April 5, 2013

The 25 best things about me are…



My favorite color is because….
I love green because it is calming and so much of nature is green. 


My favorite place in the whole world is…
My home. It is my "nest" and where I spend the most time. 

If I were an actress or an actor I would have loved to played the part of _________in_________because…
The one actress I would want to be would be Kate Beckinsale. I would like to be her in Underworld because she kicks butt. 


If I could choose any year to have been born I would have chosen the year ___because…
I would choose to be born the same year as my husband, 1968. He saw more of the 70s than I did. 

If I were a born as an animal, I would have chosen to be a(an) __________  because...
A buffalo because they are cooler than a cow and such a strong symbol. Plus they taste good. 


My family would describe me as…
My husband says I drive him crazy and am a pain in the butt. I know that is in a good way. 

The thing that makes me happiest is…My husband

The thing that makes me the saddest is…
Other people's suffering. 

The thing I wish other people would get about me is…
I try not to judge and I am way tougher than I look. 


10 things that really stress me out are…
1. Finances
2. Sick husband
3. Broke down car
4. Too much work to do at work
5. Super dirty house
6. Staff at work
7. Sick dogs/cats
8. Bad drivers
9. No food in the house
10. Not having some type of plan

My idea of a perfect day is…
Hitting the road with the husband. 

My favorite dream was…
The one where I went from inside the earth into outer space. 

One of my scariest dreams was…
When I knew a bunch of people in a ship were going to blow up and I couldn't help. 

People misunderstand me when…
I give feedback at work. 

I love…My life, husband, pets, home, family and even my line of work. 

If I were a superhero, I would be ________ and would try to…
Professor X and I would try to help other mutants like he did. 


I plan to accomplish the following three things this year.. .
1. Do more home improvements
2. Save more money
3. Start a family

I really don’t like…
Brussel sprouts

My favorite outfit is _________because…
Jeans, a Tshirt and Converse hi-tops because it's comfortable. 

My ultimate bedroom would look like…
1960s/1970s and comfortable. 


The place that gives me the creeps is________because…
A war zone because I would not want to be there. 

The most valuable lesson I learned last year was…
That I don't have to put up with negative relatives just because they are related to me. 

My friends would describe me as…
Goofy

If I had $5,000 in my hands, I would…
Pay off a loan and buy an old station wagon or a hearse


If I had $25,000 in my hands, I would….
Pay off that loan and our houses. 

If I became a millionaire overnight, I would….
Pay off all my bills and start our own business. 

Here is a list of the most important things in my life
Husband, family, pets, home, work - not in that order. 

I am best known for…
My talking.

The person I look up to the most is___________because…
My husband says it's him, but that's only because he's tall. 

I really should stop…
Getting irritated at people at work. They can't help their ignorance. 

The most beautiful thing in nature to me is…
A tree


I have the most fun when I ….
Am with my husband. 

The people that bring out the best in me are…..They make me feel…
My clients. They make me feel accomplished and helpful. 

Write a letter to yourself – Call it something like…“Ode to thyself”
Dear younger self, 
Don't let other people bring you down. You are doing what's best for you and that' all that matters. Get rid of the negative baggage (people) and do not feel bad about it. You deserve more. You are great just as you are. 


My goals for myself this year and my plans for making them happen are….
Write them down, prioritize, make a plan and follow through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment