Sunday, July 1, 2012

A to Z


A to Z about me: 


ANORAK…Do you have a sad side?
Don't we all. I have my moments when I am more sensitive

BODY…What physical attribute would you most like to change?  
If we are talking about something physical we were born with I would say none. If I wanted something changed there are so many ways to do so. I need to work on losing weight. I just like eating so much and I have a sedentary life. 

CELEBRITY…Which one would you most like to date and why?  
It is difficult to choose someone since I can find plenty of issues with any celebrity. To date for looks and personality I would have to say Vincent D'Onofrio. 


DEBUT …Tell us about your first ever blog post. What made you start blogging? 
My first blog was ramblings of my day on another blog. That was years and years ago. I wanted to try out the blog thing and I have always liked journaling. Not too many people read it, but it helped me vent. 

ERROR …What’s been your biggest regret?  

I try not to have regrets. I guess I regret not buying an old car I had a chance to. 

FUNNY – who’s making you laugh? 

My clients make me laugh. They make my job interesting.

GRAND…If we gave you one right now what would you spend it on?  
I would buy AC units for the house since we are all melting and give the other $500 to the inlaws towards their well.

HOLIDAY… What’s your favourite destination? 

My favorite destination is anywhere we go on vacation or on our weekend road trips. I can't choose just one. My favorite vacation was New Mexico. That was awesome. 



IRRITATE… What’s your most annoying habit?
I talk too much. I interrupt people. I am having increasing OCD about picking up around the house and the dishes getting done. 


JOKER…Whats your favourite joke {the one that makes you laugh everytime you hear it}? 

The one about the memorist that ends :Scrambled!" It's now our inside family joke. 
 
KENNEL… Do you have any pets?  
Dogs and cats. Plenty of them.

LOVE…Are you single, married, engaged, living with a long term partner?  
Married 4.5 years.

MEAL… Whats your ultimate starter, main and dessert? 
If we go out the husband's go to starter is fried pickles. I would say BBQ pork is my favorite eating out. Desert would always be ice cream. 



NOW…If you could be anywhere right now where would you be and who with? 
I would be in a very cold air conditioned anywhere with the husband. 

OFF DUTY…What do you do in your spare time?  
I thrift too much. I also watch TV, drive around seeing new places, read and watch movies.

PROUD MOMENTS …What are you most proud of?  
I am proud of what I have achieved - home, work and my degrees. Also that I have a wonderful marriage. 

QUEASY …What turns your stomach?

Maggots



RELAX…How do you relax?  

Anything that isn't work or cleaning. Watching TV, travel, thrifting, reading. 

SONG…Whats your favorite song of all time?  
I have no favorite. I like so many and sometimes none.

TIME …If you could go back in time and relive it again, when would you choose?  
Meeting the husband.

UNKNOWN…Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows?  
I tried to take an anger management group long before I taught them.

VOCAL…. Who is your favourite artist?  
I don't have a favorite. I do tend toward male singers than female. 

WORK….. What is your dream job, and are you doing it now?  
The husband and I have talked about running an organization if we won the lottery that helps people in the community with a bunch of services... job training, finding jobs, counseling and life skills. We would love to have several businesses that are involved with the organization. I like my job. I think I would like to help more people as well as do counseling.

XRAY…Any broken bones?
I have never broke a bone. I did get my head x-rayed at age 10 when I fell out of the car. 




YIKES…What’s been your most embarrassing moment?

I can't think of the worst one. I guess anything with nudity would be embarrassing.

ZOO…. If you were an animal, which one would you be?

I like buffalo. They are like big cows with more personality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment