Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I finally did it!

With all the accumulated thrifted items taking up my home I finally put items into my Etsy store. I had tried the other month posting a few items on ebay and no sales. I have been looking at Etsy for a while and bought a couple things. I figured my vintage items might sell better on Etsy.



I have had some looks, no sale yet. It is all wait and see now. But at least I finally did it. It took forever to post everything. I was worn out after hours. I have more to post on there, but the 21 I posted were the books and trivets that I have accumulated to sell.

So if anyone wants to check out what has caught my eye on my many adventures check out my shop. I don't want to make this blog all about the shop. I like writing about our weekend adventures more than being a marketer. I am not good about pushing products.


I can cross off my goal of selling once at least one item is sold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment