Sunday, May 6, 2012

A to Z Me


A to Z Me


A. Age: 39

B. Bed size: Queen (too small)


C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom


D. Dogs: 4


E. Essential start to your day: Brush teeth


F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’3 ish

I. Instruments you play: I played the viola back in school. Even in an orchestra. Still have the viola, but don’t play.


J. Job title: many titles I answer to, supervisor babysitter, spec, but I am basically get paid to talk and listen

K. Kids: none

L. Live: Northeast Florida


M. Mother’s name: Angie

N. Nicknames: for me, none that stick

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never

P. Pet peeves: people who don’t do their job

Q. Quote from a movie:  “It just doesn’t matter.” Meatballs (first to come to mind)


R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Brother and sister

T. Time you wake up:  0530, until my hours change in a couple weeks and I get to sleep another hour

U. Underwear: Yes, always


V. Vegetable you hate: Brussell sprouts


W. What makes you run late: Stopping anywhere on the way there. Usually on time.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental and my head when I fell out of the car at age 10.


Y. Yummy food that you make: Pizzelles, I get a lot of requests for them. And so easy to make. They just look difficult.

Z. Zoo animal: Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment