Sunday, August 3, 2014

recent developments

The Meister spring pan I found at the Sheriff's Ranch Thrift. Couldn't find much about it online. 

The "Cat Bus Stop" the husband built from spare wood. I have been asking for one for a while to keep the outside cat's food dry when it rains. They sit inside it to eat every day. 

Midnight wnjoys sleeping in the metal basket on the rare occasion that recycling is not in it. 

The father in-law is working on the body of the 1976 CJ5 Jeep project. Or as I call it, Franken-jeep.. Two bodies become one. Bondo is their friend.  

The puppies are not that little anymore. This is a good example of doggy nap time. I believe that the hours for that are from 9 am to 5 pm. 

My wheel barrel planter redo. Since this photo the hot weather has burnt up the poor things. Ugh, Florida. Why must we be so close to the sun?

No comments:

Post a Comment