Sunday, December 29, 2013

Community Nutcracker

The same weekend of the Christmas parade I went to the Community Nutcracker at The Florida Theater in Jacksonville. My friend's niece was in it. I remember going to the nutcracker when I was in elementary school with my mom and aunts. I never liked the nutcracker guy because he looked creepy.

The husband was a good sport about attending his first ever ballet. He liked the Florida Theater. I have always loved that old theater. Next time he wants to sit in the balcony. I have been trying to get him to see the old summer movies they show there for years. Unfortunately they conflict with Nascar's schedule. Fortunately my friends said they were interested. Hello busy social calendar.

It was a great performance. Her niece is already picking out what to audition for next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment