Sunday, December 1, 2013

13 in 13: November Update

  source
1. Sell 150 items: 
59, another non-payment and  broken product.



  source
2. Weekly Blog Posts: 
I was not a weekly contributor.


  source
3. Read a Book Per Month: 
none


      Source
4. Track my Food to Lose Weight: 
Still the same. No real effort :(

  source
5. Monthly Adventures: 
Pumpkin Run


  source
6. Get serious about starting a family: 
The husband has been sick :(


  source      
7. Save Money: 
I have saved over $1000. This month I received my work money from the change in companies and paid off my car.

      
  source
8. Watch More Movies:
A Christmas Story
A Haunted House



  source
9. Improve at Work: 
I have been dealing with a difficult coworker. Again. I have been trying to avoid her since she is temporary. She has been going around saying that I don't like her. How immature.


   source
10. Take a Real Vacation: 
That was in October. Always planning the next one.
  source      
11. Try Something New: 



   source  
12. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: 
Donated a bunch of books and unsold stuff. I continue to recycle.


     source
13. More home improvement: 
Nothing new this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment