Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Road to Freedom

I have been fighting with my new phone to copy photos to my laptop. It was working so well with the cord straight to the laptop. Then it stopped working. I tried Kies Air. That didn't work as well. Now I am trying to upload straight to Picasa. Oops, now I can;t find them. Wasted data usage.


source

We have been staying home or staying in the area. So no interesting adventures. I need a good road trip. I am taking a day off this week and I have some ideas and a couple groupons....


source


source

On the work front I am staying at my current job. We finally received offers from the new company. It is an increase even with higher priced health insurance. Plus they offer pay increases, which my current employer does not. I am still debating what to do with the pay out of my leave time. One idea is to pay off my car and what is left on the personal loan we took out a few years ago for the AC unit at my now rented house. That would take us out of monthly bills of almost $500. I am excited. Once both our houses are paid off in 2015 we will be debt free. It feels so close. I cannot wait  to be to that wonderful point.


source

I have made changes before and since going through bankruptcy. I actually save money. I don't use credit cards. I have not accumulated any new debt. I am still working on getting into a student loan repayment program. Not banking on that but hoping since that would wipe out the last of my debt after the house is paid off.

So I am off to search for adventure while on the road to financial freedom...


source




No comments:

Post a Comment