Sunday, August 4, 2013

13 in 13: July Update

  source
1. Sell 150 items: 
36 items sold in 2013. Slow going.



  source
2. Weekly Blog Posts: 
5 posts


  source
3. Read a Book Per Month: 
My Life Map: A Journal to Help You Shape Your Future




      Source
4. Track my Food to Lose Weight: 
I am waling more with the new work assignment. I feel the burn.

  source
5. Monthly Adventures: 
No super adventures, but I did get a lot of thrifting in.


  source
6. Get serious about starting a family: 
No change in this one.


  source      
7. Save Money: 
I ended up using the savings when I blew a tire. But that is what it was for - emergencies. I am back to building it back up.

      
  source
8. Watch More Movies:
Despicable Me (twice)
Parker
Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice (1969)
Stonewall




  source 
9. Improve at Work: 
I caught up on paperwork this week and then went back to being slightly behind. It will be a constant struggle since I see more people than normal. I am working on better ways to stay organized. One word: Excel. I can't wait until the monthly report comes out and it shows how much work I have done.


   source
10. Take a Real Vacation: 
We took our vacation last month. Since I am staying with the current job I will see if I get the vacation planned for October since that is the week we switch over.

  source      
11. Try Something New: 
I tried new things with moving things around in the house and in the second bedroom clean up.


   source  
12. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: 
We found another trash can. More room for recycling. The husband is slow to burn the burn pile. I still don't accumulate much trash. I took a bunch of stuff from the bedroom clean out to my favorite local thrift.


     source
13. More home improvement: 
We moved both of the bookshelves into the second bedroom due to the cats and their climbing issues. We are plotting the kitchen redo. It will happen this winter when I get my work blood money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment