Sunday, June 2, 2013

13 in 13: May Update


  source
1. Sell 150 items: 
24 items sold in 2013



  source
2. Weekly Blog Posts: 
Every week !

3. Read a Book Per Month: 
Started reading My Mother's Keeper: A Daughter's Memoir of Growing Up in the Shadow of Schizophrenia by Tara Elgin Holley




      Source
4. Track my Food to Lose Weight: 
The $5 bike (now up to almost $100 invested is now on the road. I rode it 1 time :(


5. Monthly Adventures: 
Miniature Golfing in Orlando

  source
6. Get serious about starting a family: 
Still trying. Nothing yet :( I got kittens to compensate.


  source      
7. Save Money: 
$300. Vacation will spend it, but we sold our old phones so that will restart the savings.

      
  source
8. Watch More Movies:
Pageant
Pennies From Heaven (1981)
Student Bodies (re-watch and made the husband watch it, he did not enjoy it)


  source     
9. Improve at Work: 
My case load increased. I am usually now around 100. I managed to see as many as will show up.


   source
10. Take a Real Vacation: 
It's vacation time. A staycation where we go on day trips and have one overnight!


  source      
11. Try Something New: 
Why is it whenever I think of something new I think food? We tried Fuddrucker's.


   source  
12. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: 
Always re-using containers for leftovers. We gave a bunch of containers to the father in-law for his plants. We seem to have less and less trash with the two recycling bins for plastics and cans, plus a couple containers full of soda cans and one for glass. The husband has been good at burning the paper and cardboard when the container gets full.

We also recycle egg cartons. The neighbor fills them up with eggs. I also recycle plant containers and replanted house plants when they outgrew their container this month.


     source
13. More home improvement: 
I cleaned up the front porch by moving some things around. Still saving towards the big projects. They need to happen. The husband keeps bringing home free cups from restaurants & I need more cabinet space.

No comments:

Post a Comment