Monday, November 28, 2011

4 Day Weekend

Even with a 4 day holiday weekend I still feel like I worked hard.


It was a great Thanksgiving with the family. I was nearly driven insane by the smell of the turkey all day. It tasted as great as it smelled.

On Friday I spent the day cleaning and putting up my sweet new white tree. It fit perfectly into the living room. I love it.



Saturday the husband and I wandered around. I went to a couple thrifts, but nothing exciting to report. We went to see The Muppets (as mentioned in my silly Film Review post). It was fun just to hang out with my coworker.

Sunday the husband and I took on the daunting task of putting up lights. The husband likes to hang them from wire from the house to a tree. We put a mess of icicle type lights along the fence along the road. I made lighted trees out of tomato cages.

(mine doesn't look this good :(  Care of http://blog.bitsofeverything.com/)

We still have to cover the porch in lights and put out the Village People as I call them... the nativity scene we inherited last year from the in-laws. All I need is an angel to complete the set.


I can't wait for all the lights to be up. The husband's Holiday Extravaganza!!

No comments:

Post a Comment