Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Road Less Traveled



I am thinking of making some changes. I am still trying to find my voice on this blog. I thought it would be about places I go and things I did. Then I was too fixated on things going on in life even write about what had me stressed. I also read too many blogs, mainly about thrifting. Since I am far from a big time thrifter I figure I won't focus on that. I lost custody of the camera to my mother in-law and her obsession with the birds at her feeder. Lately I think about writing about the blogs I read. If I could blog from work I probably would have a ton of posts.

Now I need to get off my butt and do it. Whatever it is, wherever it leads. I have sat on my butt far too long. So this weekend in between collecting the in-laws' mail and wandering around the state I will get it together, or fake it like usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment