Sunday, October 6, 2013

13 in 13: September Update

  source
1. Sell 150 items: 
47 items sold in 2013. Ugh.



  source
2. Weekly Blog Posts: 
Missed posts this month due to limited internet.


   source
3. Read a Book Per Month: 
I read several: Amazing & Unusual USA, Weird Pennsylvania, Roadside America and Florida Curiosities. In preparation for vacation. Research can be fun!


      Source
4. Track my Food to Lose Weight: 
No changes.

  source
5. Monthly Adventures: 
Paines Prairie. Post coming next.


  source
6. Get serious about starting a family: 
No change in this one.


  source      
7. Save Money: 
I had over $1000 in saving. So far tires for the in-laws and next vacation will deplete it.

      
  source
8. Watch More Movies:
The Girl Can't Help It (1956)
Splender in the Grass (1961)
To Paris with Love
Iron Man 3




  source
9. Improve at Work: 
Well I caught up on filing and kept it under control. I also made sure everyone was seen without tearing out my hair.


   source
10. Take a Real Vacation: 
Coming October!
  source      
11. Try Something New: 
New group I'm doing at work: Resentment and Forgiveness.


   source  
12. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: 
Still recycling like a fiend. I freaked out a coworker when an umbrella went inside out I stuffed it in my car rather than let him leave it in the parking lot.


     source
13. More home improvement: 
Nothing new this month. I am sure I mentioned a new kitchen to the husband at least 25 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment