Saturday, November 2, 2013

13 in 13: October Update

  source
1. Sell 150 items: 
54 items sold in 2013. Plus 3 unpaid for the last couple weeks. Still far from the goal. I have gone through the books and took the ones that have been sitting a while without selling into the donation pile. It feels good to clean out the stock. It will feel even better to get the donations out of the house.



  source
2. Weekly Blog Posts: 
5 posts during the month!


 
Read a Book Per Month: 
I started a couple books but didn't seem to complete a thing this month. 


      Source
4. Track my Food to Lose Weight: 
No changes. Back to eating as much fruit and soups.


5. Monthly Adventures: 
Jeeptoberfest and Ocala Pumpkin Run in the same day. That was a big adventure.


  source
6. Get serious about starting a family: 
No change in this one. The husband has been having some health issues.


  source      
7. Save Money: 
The savings is back up with the help of my raise at work.

      
  source
8. Watch More Movies:
This is the End
The Haunted House


  source
9. Improve at Work: 
I have been calmer. I keep telling myself that I can only worry about myself and my case load. I help out when I can. I came close to being moved to another area, but said I didn't want to. I did have a moment when I got paranoid and thought there was some plot against me. I let my supervisor know how I felt. I felt good about sticking up for myself.


   source
10. Take a Real Vacation: 
Tennessee last month. Nothing else planned since with the change in companies (same job, same place, different employer) I start from scratch with leave time. Ugh.
  source      
11. Try Something New: 
New group I'm doing at work: Resentment and Forgiveness.


   source  
12. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: 
The recycling at home is always more than actual trash. I am finding new uses for items. I am saving bottle caps for a craft project. I am considering some crafts for all the glass the local collection center locally does not take.


     source
13. More home improvement: 
With the recent raise at work, money coming for my unused leave time from the last employer and getting into the loan repayment program for my student loans, I am getting serious about the improvement plans. It is coming, even the bigger projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment