Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pizza Pizza

Honestly I do not know what to write about this week. We spent most of the weekend at home. I didn't accomplish a lot. We did a huge grocery shopping trip to stock up for the next 3 weeks. Yeah, exciting stuff. I watched far too much television.


source

We tried another pizza place. Brooklyn Boys. There are several locations in this general area. I had never tried their pizza. The nephew said it was good and that the garlic knots were good. Oh my, those garlic knots were like crack. I am thinking of hocking some personal belongings to get more.

The pizza wasn't bad. New York style pizza, which we like. The husband got a white pizza. It needed more garlic. I had a pepperoni pizza. The pepperoni was very spicy. Overall it was good for small town pizza. The price was okay.

We tend to drive 30 to 45 minutes to get to our favorite pizza place on occasion. If only they would open a location closer to us.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment