Sunday, May 4, 2014

Attainable Goals 2014 Update

I was looking at old posts. My memory is slacking lately. I don't even remember it.

Let's see if any were attained...

 Go to a destination in Tennessee (planned)

Go to a destination in Georgia (planned)

Go to a state park  Ft Clinch

Make 5 recipes from my overloaded Pinterist boards (accomplished a few)

Read 5 books

Take a day without computer or phone

Go to one tourist destination in FL that I have never been to   Gatorland! 

Go to Silver Springs because the husband has never been (and it's free entramce)

Find a couch

Paint at least one wall (painted in the kitchen, to come. )

Make my own laundry detergent

Go camping for more than one night

Make a holiday tradition

Give away things at least 5 times (one down)

Ride my bike 5 times

Volunteer or give to an organization 3 times

Make a craft project


     Go on a girl's trip



     See a drag show

No comments:

Post a Comment